Aug 27, 2012

When Life Gives You Lemons..

There’s something about fresh lemonade that makes all of life’s troubles seem not so bad. Not that I’m going through anything horrendous right now but sometimes you just need a break from life to sit back and enjoy. So that’s what I did. I made some ice cold lemonade, sat at my table and enjoyed. Now let’s get real it only lasted about 5 minutes before the baby was hungry, and the girls were tearing through the house like tornadoes. But it was a wonderful break anyway.
lemonade2lemonade
lemonade1
Lemonade Recipe
4 lemons (juiced) or sliced and pressed ( I have the pampered chef pitcher that squeezes lemon slices)
4 cups water
3/4 cup sugar
Mix & add lots of ice. Sit & sip awhile :)

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love to hear from you :)