Jan 30, 2014

My Top 13 in 2013

So, I know I've been MIA for the last 4 months but I felt like I needed a little 2013 wrap up post. There were so many fun projects posted in 2013 and I've really been missing the blogging world lately. Hopefully 2014 will slow down enough for me to post some more of the fun projects I've been doing around here. Here are the top 13 favorite posts from 2013!



1. Anthropologie Rosette Pillow Knock-Off
This is for sure the favorite post of 2013. Thanks to all of my followers and all of the great blogs that have linked to my tutorial!


 2. Easy Homemade Crescent Rolls



 3. Shark Stuffie {Free Pattern & Tutorial}




 4. Dyed Ruffle Ombre Tablecloth



5. Creme Brulee Recipe



7. $5 Dress Up Station

8. Bathroom Makeover


9. Gold Leaf Table 

10. Crockpot Honey Curry Chciken

11. Pesto Ranch Pasta Salad

12. Valentine's Free Printable  

 I saved the two Valentine's posts for the end. I hope these come in handy this year! 2 weeks and counting until Love day!


 13. Valentine's Day Outfits


3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love to hear from you :)