Mar 30, 2012

Friday Faves {no.3}

Who knew I’d actually keep up with this? Maybe I’ll actually stick with blogging once a week! Here are some of my faves from this week…

1. Extra Strength Tylenol I’ve been fighting the flu/a cold this week so I have been taking this around the clock. OH but I can’t wait to get back to good old Advil & Exedrin Migraine. Those are the real headache killers and I love them.

2. Colored Skinny Jeans. I want these mint jeans so. bad. Too bad when I actually will be able to start wearing normal clothes again it will be 180 degrees here. But, maybe I can buy every color for my girls and live through them :)

mint jeans

3. Fun Nails. I feel like there have been so many fun nail designs & colors pop up lately. I think this needs to be my next color combo…

nails

4. Jamba Juice. There is nothing better than a freezing cold smoothie when you have a sore throat. My Carribean Passion hit the spot this week.

Hope you all have a fun weekend and enjoy the sunshine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love to hear from you :)