Apr 6, 2012

Friday Faves {Easter Ideas}


Here are my Friday Faves this week...it's only fitting that it's Easter themed :) I'm going to be storing these away on my Pinterest board for next year. My poor girls will be getting a pretty boring Easter experience this weekend, so next year we'll be making up for it! Enjoy and have a wonderful Easter!

1. These are some cute embellished shirts I plan on making next year...
viahttp://thisismeinspired.blogspot.com/2011/04/make-bunny-shirt.html

via

via

2. These are so fun. The girls would love them!

3.  How cute are these?? And super east/fast to make...
via


5. We all know I love me a good banner. Too bad I have too many for Spring as it is...This one is lovely.
via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love to hear from you :)