Mar 23, 2012

Friday Faves {books}

With all my spare time I've been reading  a lot of books. Here are some of my Faves :)

1. Hunger Games. Of course. I had to mention this series, because it's amazing. enough said.



2. Matched Trilogy. Loved it and can't wait for the third to come out!
3. Divergent. I'm still in the middle of this one but it's SO good so far. I'm hooked! The only problem is that these 3 are very similar and I am now getting all of the plots mixed up. I'm definitely going to have to re read Hunger Games before I go see the movie.Anyone seen it yet??I can't wait!!

4. Anew: Archers of Avalon. My Mom found this book through a co-worker, I believe but it's way good.I like the way the author writes. I think she's a pretty new author and I think she's great! I can't wait for the 2 to come out...She also wrote another book called "Sophie &Carter" and it was really cute.I liked it a lot and definitely recommend it!

I feel like when I'm reading a lot, I get on kicks of what types of books I'm reading.Obviously right now I'm on kind of a Futuristic streak. I'm thinking about reading The Uglies series next.Anyone read them? Loved or Hated them??Any suggestions on other books to start next??


3 comments:

  1. I loved divergent! Great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read everything in the uglies series and its fantastic and if you love these books i recommend the maze runner series! its got the kind of suspense and story line that the hunger games is so loved for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i read everything in the uglies series and its fantastic and if you love these books i recommend the maze runner series! its got the kind of suspense and story line that the hunger games is so loved for!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love to hear from you :)