Mar 27, 2012

Spring has arrived..

It’s officially Spring and I’m loving it. I’m dying to get out into the nice sunny weather. While I can just dream of going outside, I have been looking at some fun Spring décor to bring indoors. Here are some of the jewels I found. I’m loving the wreaths and think I need a new wreath this season. Now, to convince the husband to go to the craft store for me Winking smile 

via

spring wreath

holiday wreath

via

via

 

Annnnd I thought I should include some pics from my last year’s Spring décor. I’m thinking it needs some sprucing up. We’ll see what I can figure out! I hope you' all are enjoying your Spring so far!

Find the banner tutorial HERE

 

Found HERE

Found HERE

Tutorial found HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love to hear from you :)