Mar 10, 2012

Quiet Book Pages

So while I’ve been down I’ve taken up hand stitching. It’s actually quite relaxing and I love doing it while catching up on my favorite shows. Although, it’s not as relaxing if my kids are in the mood to climb all over me. Needles and children stress me out. Wonder why? Anyhow, once the kids go to bed or if the husband is out with them at the park I bust out my needle and thread and turn on Downtown Abbey and go to town. {so sad that I finished season 2, when is season 3 coming on??} I decided I’d finally start on the quiet book I’ve been saying I’d make the girls for the last 3 years. I’ve finished 4 pages and they were quite the process! But. My girls LOVE them. So, I guess that means I will have to finish the book after all ;) I got the cute barn & mailbox templates HERE. The only thing I add was the crayon pocket, so the girls can write little love notes during church. I drew the dresser on a piece of paper and used that as my pattern but if you would like I can put one up here…My girls have been so excited to play with it. I told them it was only for church days and so every morning they ask if they can go to church. HA wonder how long it will be until the novelty wears off. I hope not too soon..Don’t judge my girls hair, I do comb it..sometimes.



2 comments:

  1. that quiet book looks like a lot of fun! Robin's favorite thing to do with our quiet book is to take all the pieces out then move on to something else, grrr. You're girls are adorable, so don't worry about crazy hair

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love to hear from you :)