So, I’ve decided to share some of my latest favorites today…These are things that are getting me through our bedrest days…
1. Sock Buns. I pretty much wear my hair like this 75% of the time around here. It’s the easiest hair style in the world. Plus, paired with my millions of scrap jersey headbands there’s no going wrong. So easy, SO comfy. No headaches, No hair in my face. Win-Win! While I’m confessing my laziness I might wear sweatpants every day of my life. Unless I have a dr. appt. Or am needing a much needed “pretend I’m going out day” Yes, some days I pretend I’m going somewhere, put makeup on, get dressed (shoes & all) and lay on the couch all day. Whatever gets me through right??
2. Cadbury Eggs. Ah, these are so delicous/addicting. I may or may not be onto my 3rd bag of the season. Don’t. Judge. Me.
3. Netflix. Oh my, this has gotten us through many slow days. I’ve always thought netflix was lame and that we would never really use it. Until I got put on bed rest. Now it is our saving grace. That may be a little extreme, but entertaining a 2 & 3 year old all day, while laying in bed isn’t the easiest task. It also has kept Kyle & I entertained and has become our “date night” We find a movie for the girls, find a movie for us, pop some popcorn and enjoy. Don’t be jealous :) I can’t wait for a real date night out! In approximately 8 more weeks…
P.S. Any recommendations on favorite movies or shows we start? They would be greatly appreciated.
P.P.S. Don’t ever watch Hoarders while on bed rest. Or maybe ever. It was the worst idea I’ve ever heard. I had the biggest urge to purge everything from our house, and I couldn’t do anything about it.Maybe I’ll watch it after the baby comes and our house will actually be clutter free?
4. Pinterest. Not surprised? I love the app on my phone for pinterest. Except that its really slow, and kicks me out half the time. But, I love that I can be browsing and also making sure my girlies aren’t attacking each other, all at the same time! The only downfall of perusing Pinterest all day? I now have 5 million things on my to-do-list. I’m hoping this little lady of mine gives me at least a week or two before she makes her debut, so I can get some stuff accomplished.
5. Hanging with Friends/Let’s Draw Something? (is that what it’s even called?) I’ve gotten completely addicted to playing games on my phone. So thanks friends for playing me back and keeping me entertained :)
*Next week I’m thinking I’ll share my favorite books that I’ve been reading lately. Heaven knows I’ve been doing a lot of it :) AND if you have any good book recommendations feel free to post them! I’d love to hear some…*