Jul 21, 2012

Want to make yourself a chevron maxi skirt??

Come back Monday for a full tutorial on how to make yourself a Chevron Maxi Skirt! An easy peasy skirt you will want to wear every day…
chevron
Haleigh Rohner Photography took my maternity pictures. I can’t even begin to describe how awkward I am when I get pictures  taken of myself. I have to say I’m glad Haleigh talked me into getting some taken. Even though I was 9 months pregnant :-/ But she is so good at making you comfortable and getting good pictures even if you make dorky faces the entire time :)
Have a GREAT weekend and I’ll see you on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi this is what I was looking for. Thank you for your great post. Have you tried it with woven fabrics and what should you do different?

    Luzia
    Highly recommended Personal Injury Lawyer KRW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love to hear from you :)