Jul 20, 2012

Friday Faves {no. 11}

Man, this week went by way too fast! Maybe because I've been working on projects like crazy. I am finally feeling like my energy level is up and now I'm ready to get my house in shape! So be on the lookout for some projects I've been doing...if they turn out ;)

1. I absolutely love these plastic cups! They're insulated so they keep your drinks cold. They don't sweat and get water everywhere. And the straws don't come out so the kids aren't constantly pulling them out. LOVE.

2. Sprinkles Red Velvet cupcakes...Man oh man they are sooo delish. I feel like I may need to go there this weekend...


3. I love love this outfit my good friend Tiffany put up on her blog. SO cute! Her blog is adorable you should probably check it out :)
4. Speaking of friends with fun blogs check out Healthy with Sam. I read it and pretend I'm going to be healthy like her. Maybe someday...




Happy Friday everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Camille! : ) And I love the idea of those cups, where do you find them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best place is Ross. Random huh? They're only $2-3 there! Normally like $10...

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love to hear from you :)