We went to Utah for the 4th of July and I feel like I should share my favorite places to go eat. Maybe because that’s all we do while we are there. Eat. We have to schedule out where we are going to eat everyday to make sure we visit all of our favorites.
1. Pizza Factory. This place is a must, and only because I’m obsessed with their breadtwists. I am a huge bread fan and their breadsticks are divine. The salad bar is pretty good too. Funny enough, I’m not a huge fan of their pizza.
2. Swig. We were introduced to this little lovely this vacation and I am sold. It’s a cute little place that sells shaved ice. But that’s not the best part. They have sugar cookies that are to die for. Paired with a vanilla coke and I was in heaven. Kyle had a peanut butter cookie and he approved as well. I give it a big 2 thumbs up!
3. Kneaders. Yuuum We went here to celebrate Mi Madre’s birthday and it was way good. I got the turkey artichoke sandwich and it was delish. I also had to sample some of their treats and the chocolate mousse dome was FABulous. We used to go here for breakfast and they have some pretty great french toast.
4. Mi Ranchito. We have to come here every trip at least once. My mom is obsessed. It is pretty yummy and I think I finally truly appreciated it this trip.
5. The creamery off of 95th…Ohhh boy I love their ice cream. Especially Earnestly Chocolate. It is chocolate ice cream with marshmallow & caramel swirl. With chocolate caramel cups mixed in. What more could you ask for??
6. Zupas. We just got one of these in AZ but we still have to visit it in Utah. I love love this place. The nuts about berries salad is one I crave. Along with the Wisconsin Cauliflower soup & the Ultimate Grilled cheese…Anyone hungry yet??