Oct 26, 2012

Friday Faves {no. 19}

Hey everyone! I’m sure you are all just as busy I am getting ready for Halloween, attending parties and visiting pumpkin patches. I absolutely LOVE this time of year!! I had my birthday last week and it pretty much turned out to be two full weeks of celebrating, which is exactly how I like it :) I got to meet my cute baby niece and it was so much fun to spend time with our families.  Here are some of the things I’ve been enjoying lately…
1. Ummm have you been watching the new show Nashville?? I’m hooked.

2. These little lovelies are the reason why my love handles will just not go away.

3.This was an interesting, funny and true article that made me really think about my marriage and how to strengthen it.
 
4. This is genius. I need it. I want it. I would have already ordered it, but it’s sold out. I’m going to go google where I can get another one…
surlatable
5. This is adorable. Love the color scheme. I’m still trying to decide what color scheme to use in our big girl’s room. Ugh someone please just choose for me!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love to hear from you :)