Sep 28, 2012

Friday Faves {Halloween}

So I have been a complete slacker in the blogging department. I have honestly just been enjoying my family for the last couple weeks and it’s been nice. Now, I’m hoping to catch up on cleaning, blogging, and decorating for Halloween! I’m going to be honest, I have never been a huge fan of Halloween. Don’t hate me. Now that I have kids though it’s been fun to decorate for every holiday and I’m hoping to add a couple Halloween decorations this year! Here are some of my faves that I’ve found around blogland lately…
1. Candy Corn Garland. I actually made this last night! So easy and free. You really can’t beat that. Plus it’s super cute.

2. Halloween Party Placecards. IF I were to have a Halloween party I would totally use these for placecards. So cute & easy.
3.And I’m pretty sure this is the cutest Halloween party I have ever seen. I need to steal some of these ideas asap for my décor.
4.This Halloween banner is darling. Too bad I already have two…Maybe I can find another spot for one. One can’t have too many banners right??
DSC_7496
5. I really love this wreath. But I just made another Halloween wreath. I have a problem with wreaths and banners. Too many to count.

6. I am sure you’ve heard of my friends over at Classy Clutter. They are pretty much famous. But they have a couple super cute Halloween wreaths over there. I just made my version of one that I’ll share soon and I love it! Also I just saw their super cute sign they just made that I adore. AND they’re giving one away! Go check out all of their fun Halloween ideas :)

Happy Friday everyone! Have a fantastic weekend!
**Follow my Halloween Pinterest Board Here :)**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love to hear from you :)