Jun 25, 2012

MIA

I know I dropped off the face of the blog world and that would be because I’ve been busy snuggling our sweet new addition to our  family. I have been thoroughly enjoying her new baby smell, soft skin, and snuggles and I can’t force myself to get anything accomplished.Elsie

My talented sister-in-law was nice enough to take some pictures of our little Elsie. She is incredible and I think you should check out her website & have her take your next pictures for you. Seriously. She’s amazing.

**Come back later tonight for a giveaway!!**

2 comments:

  1. Camille! She is ADORABLE!! Love this pic! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I love her little smile! I must come meet her

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love to hear from you :)