Sam from Healthy With Sam is here to guest post and I couldn't be more pleased. Her blog is so inpiring and she has a pretty amazing new line of mineral makeup that I can't WAIT to try! I just ordered some and am so excited. She has some beautiful colors available.I am so excited to be on sugar baby boutique today. Camille is so talented and I wish I had some of her crafting talent. My name is Sam and I blog over at healthy with sam. I like to write about anything and everything that has to do with health from food to fitness to beauty. I recently started making my own mineral makeup and love it! It has been so much fun. Ever since I started wearing mineral makeup I have noticed that my skin has not broken out as much and I feel a lot better not wearing all the chemicals that can be in regular makeup products. Some of the benefits of mineral makeup
- It does not have any preservatives, chemical dyes, or fragrance
- A lot of makeup helps cover up skin imperfections, but it can clog the pores and make a skin condition worse. Mineral makeup is much better because it is oil free and is made of natural minerals .
- Mineral makeup does not clog the skin or support the growth of bacteria, this is helpful for people with acne prone skin.
- Mineral makeup contains zinc oxide and titanium oxide, which are sunscreens that help protect the skin against UVA and UVB rays.
- It is beter for people to use mineral makeup who have sensitive skin and may have allergies to certain makeup
dark brown matte
(this is my favorite! It is pretty similar to the mac eyeshadow, all that glitters)
To see more pictures of my makeup you can go to healthy with sam
I sell my makeup on etsy, but if you live locally (Mesa/Gilbert AZ) I can take off shipping cost and you can pick up your makeup from me.
Be sure to visit my blog for a chance to win a free eyeshadow. I will be doing a giveaway next week!