Feb 27, 2012

I'm dreaming of a...

new table. Lately I've been obsessed with looking at dining rooms on pinterest. Why? I have no idea, maybe because right now I have the worst glass table in the world. Did you know that having a glass table is the bane of my existence? With 2 toddlers cleaning it is the absolute worst and it NEVER looks clean for longer than 2 seconds. So. I've decided the second I get off bed rest I will be on the lookout for a new table. I just can't decide what style to go with. Farmhouse table? Elegant? Traditional? Shabby Chic? Modern? Rustic? Am I the only one that can't decide on what theme to go with in your house?? I just love it all and can't choose one.  Here are some of the dining rooms I'm loving these days...



Anyone have good dining room pics to share with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love to hear from you :)