Jul 27, 2012

Friday Faves {no. 12}


1. I want add this cutting board holder to my cabinets. Such a great idea! I have a tiny kitchen and I need all the extra storage I can get!

2. Oh I love love the bubble necklaces from J-Crew but can’t bring myself to spend $150  for one. I absolutely love these from Cheerfully Charmed . The cobalt blue is now officially on my wishlist. Hint hint for the hubby ;) JK he just built me a table (pictures to come) & brought me flowers last week. I think he’s off the hook for awhile!
necklace
3. What would a friday faves be without some sort of unhealthy food?? I love Chik-Fil-A because my kids love it and I secretly do too. We may or may not go once a week…don’t judge. Plus, their mints are amazing and so is the chik-fil-a sauce.


4. I am really wanting to chop all of my hair off. I’m so sick of it and really needing a post baby hair do. I really like this haircut with different color, because I’m not feeling that bold.

5. I love this article on Real Simple Cutting x’s in a box is a genius idea for carrying cupcakes. Why didn’t I think of that??
sol-cupcakes-shirt_300

1 comment:

  1. Sorry if this is a duplicate comment from me. I just posted one but it didn't work.

    Anyway - wanted to let you know that you can get the jcrew bubble necklace on ebay for $15!!! Seriously! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love to hear from you :)