1. S-Factor Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner. Yum. I love the smell and love the way it makes my hair feel. Your hair will smell like skittles for days.
2. S-Factor Dream Drops. This has Jojoba oil & nutrients to nourish hair but doesn’t weigh it down. I seriously love them and you can’t beat the smell. Divine. I use it on my wet hair & always before I straighten or curl my hair.
3. When my hair is feeling especially fried I love Joico’s K-Pak Shampoo & Conditioner. I typically switch my shampoo & conditioner every other time and find my hair is cleaner & smoother that way. Joico K-Pak is the ultimate in reconstructing damaged hair. It has protein to help re-build your hair from the inside out.
4. I know this is a lot about Shampoo & Conditioner but I don’t use a lot of product in my hair. I love Schwarzkopf Repair Rescue. But their smoothing & color shampoo/conditioners are great too!
5. And for when I want to wear my hair curly, I love Foxy Curls. I’ve tried a lot of curly hair products and this has got to be my favorite. It smells heavenly and leaves my hair defined but not crunchy. I use the Contour Cream.
Hope this helped ya’ll to pick out your next hair care products! Have a great weekend!