Here's how to get the same look:
1. Gather as many glass jars you can find :) (ie: salsa, pasta sauce, syrup..you get the point!)
2. Get some modge podge & food coloring
3. Pour some modge podge, water & some drops of food coloring into your first jar (you might need to play around with the ratios a bit. I think I ended up liking 2 blue to 1 green the best. But, play around and see what suits you!)
4. Sloooowly turn the modge podge around the jar until it has covered the entire inside. Don't be afraid of what it looks like now because once it dries it will look fabulous...Just try not to get huge drip marks (I would know...)
5. Once your first jar is done, pour any excess colored modge podge into your next jar and cover the inside of that one. And so on and so forth. If you run out just add more modge podge and more food coloring and keep on going!
6. Once you're done with a jar tip it over on newspaper to dry while you work on the others. If you are impatient like me, you can pop your jars into the oven while on wark to dry them super quick!
These are great for centerpieces, shelves, and any type of decor! Just don't put water in, I'm not sure how that would take. I always use fake flowers in them, or branches look great too!